- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LONG REAR GARDEN WITH WORKSHOP
- MUST BE SEEN!
- POPULAR BROADLAND VILLAGE
- STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
GUIDE PRICE £330,000 – £350,000 This turn of the century mid terrace house is located in a prime position within the popular village of Coltishall. Deceptively spacious, the property offers four bedrooms, two reception rooms and a stunning kitchen, all arranged over three character packed levels. Outside there is another surprise, in the form of the attractive long rear garden with workshop.
Entrance Hall 24?5 x 5?9 (7.44m x 1.75m)
Lounge 12?9 x 12?0 (3.88m x 3.65m)
Dining Room 12?9 x 11?10 (3.88m x 3.60m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13?9 x 11?2 (4.19m x 3.40m)
Utility Room 11?2 x 7?5 (3.40m x 2.26m)
W.C. 5?3 x 2?9 (1.60m x 0.83m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 13?9 x 11?2 (4.19m x 3.40m)
Bedroom 12?0 x 12?9 (3.65m x 3.88m)
Bedroom 11?10 x 9?11 (3.60m x 3.02m)
Second Floor Landing 6?2 x 12?11 (1.87m x 3.93m)
Bedroom 12?9 x 12?2 (3.88m x 3.70m)
Directions From our Spixworth office on Crostwick Lane turn left onto North Walsham Road. Upon arriving in Coltishall turn right at the Island petrol station staying on Norwich Road onto Church Street, turn left along Rectory Road and the property can be found on the left hand side and can be identified by our propertyladder for sale board.
Coltishall is a popular village situated to the north of Norwich close to Horstead and Horstead Mill. With local schools, post office, chemist, doctors surgery and primary school including Church and Public Houses and restaurants by the river being close to hand. Norwich itself is approximately 6 miles distance.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.