- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER SITTING ROOM
- MASTER WITH ENSUITE AND WALK IN WARDROBE
- NEW WINDOWS AND BOILER
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- UTLITY ROOM
RENNOAVTED AND EXTENDED! This four bedroom detached bungalow in the popular village of Spixworth has been renovated throughout including a beautifully extended Kitchen/Diner/Sitting room. The master bedroom has an en suite and walk in wardrobe. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Entrance Hall 33’4 x 3’8 (10.16m x 1.11m)
Master Bedroom 12’5 x 10’9 (3.78m x 3.27m)
Walk-in Wardrobe 5’2 x 4’0 (1.57m x 1.21m)
Ensuite 6’5 x 5’2 (1.95m x 1.57m)
Lobby 9’8 x 5’3 (2.94m x 1.60m)
Bedroom 11’9 x 6’8 (3.58m x 2.03m)
Bedroom 11’9 x 8’6 (3.58m x 2.59m)
Bathroom 10’7 x 5’4 (3.22m x 1.62m)
(2.81m) x 3.58m) Bedroom 14’6 (9’3) x 11’9 (4.41m
W.C. 6’1 x 4’2 (1.85m x 1.27m)
Utility Room 10’4 x 5’8 (3.14m x 1.72m)
Lounge/Diner/Kitchen 32’0 x 13’3 (9.75m x 4.03m)
Outside Front provides off road parking, rear is fully enclosed laid to lawn with patio area.
Directions From our Spixworth Office on Crostwick Lane turn left onto Rosetta Road turning right onto Park Road and the property can be found on the right hand side identified by our propertyladder for sale board.
Location Spixworth is a popular village located to the north of Norwich, just off the B1150 North Walsham Road. Amenities in the village include shops, an infant school, dentist and doctor’s surgeries, a public house, motel, village hall and playing field.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.