- A STUNNING PROPERTY THAT MUST BE SEEN!
- EXTENDED OPEN PLAN DINING - KITCHEN SPACE
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- PLANNING PERMISSION OBTAINED FOR A LOFT CONVERSION
- SIMPLY STUNNING
- STYLISH BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- VENDORS HAVE FOUND
“SIMPLY STUNNING.” A immaculate extended bungalow in the popular village location of Spixworth that has been lovingly improved by the current owners. This property offers two double bedrooms, open plan dining – kitchen space, sitting room and a stylish bathroom with shower. Parking & rear gardens.
Kitchen Diner 24’1 x 14’7 (7.34m x 4.44m)
Bathroom 10’0 x 7’1 (3.04m x 2.15m)
Lounge 13’3 x 10’10 (4.03m x 3.04m)
Bedroom One 11’5 x 10’1 (3.47m x 3.07m)
Bedroom Two 9’2 x 8’8 (2.79m x 2.64m)
Hallway 20’1 x 5’9 (6.12m x 1.75m)
Outside Off road parking, patio and laid to lawn.
Directions Leave our Spixworth office on Crostwick Lane turn right onto Rosetta Road following round to Park Road where the property can be found.
Location Spixworth is a popular village located to the north of Norwich, just off the B1150 North Walsham Road. Amenities in the village include shops, an infant school, dentist and doctor’s surgeries, a public house, motel, village hall and playing field.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.