- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS OPPOSITE
- DETACHED GARAGE
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- HOPKINS BUILT DETACHED HOUSE
- MUST BE SEEN!
- ON THE EDGE OF A SMALL DEVELOPMENT
- SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
Entrance Hall 15´4 x 6´7 (4.67m x 2.00m) Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to:
Study 9´8 x 12´9max (2.94m x 3.88m) Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, shelving
Cloakroom 5´1 x 4´0 (1.54m x 1.21m) A white two piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen – Breakfast Room 16´10 x 12´9 (5.13m x 3.88) A fitted range of Shaker style units, Granite work tops, sink and drainer, range style oven, washing machine, and tumble dryer, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, glazed double doors to garden.
Dining Room 11´9 x 10´5 (3.58m x 3.17m) Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, double doors to living room.
Living Room 15´5 x 12´11 (4.69m x 3.93m) Sealed unit double glazed sash style windows to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with inset gas fire.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator, door to:
Master Bedroom 12´1 x 12´1 (3.68m x 3.68m) Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, door to:
Ensuite Shower Room 5´9 x 6´4 (1.75m x 1.93m) A white three piece suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin, shower enclosure with mains shower, arched window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13´4 x 10´10 (4.06m x 3.30m) Sealed unit double glazed window to sash window to front aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10´5 x 9´3 (3.17m x 2.81m) Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Family Bathroom 7´8 x 6´10 (2.33m x 2.08m) A white four piece suite comprising of panelled bath, separate shower enclosure, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 10´7 x 9´3 (3.22m x 2.81m) Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Garage/ Annexe 17´6 x 8´11 (5.33m x 2.72m) Offering potential annexe (STPP) plastered walls and access to:
Utility Room 5´8 x 4´6 (1.73m x 1.37m)
W.C. A white two piece suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Outside Front – Laid to lawn, mature shrubs, driveway providing off road parking for 3/4 vehicles, gated access to:
Rear – Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, enclosed by fencing.
Directions From our Spixworth office turn right onto Crostwick Lane, turn left onto North Walsham Road, continue through to Horstead turn right onto Mill Road where the property can be found identified by our board.
Horstead is a popular village situated to the north of Norwich close to Coltishall and Horstead Mill with local amenities including Church and Public House being close to hand. Norwich itself is approximately 6 miles distance.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.