- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FIRST FLOOR
- FITTED BATHROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GROUND RENT £15 p/a (according to seller)
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- SERVICE CHARGES £791.12 p/a (according to seller)
- SITTING ROOM WITH BALCONY
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT
Entrance Hall Sealed unit double glazed door to side aspect, stairs to first floor.
Landing Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard, doors to:
Kitchen 9´1 x 8´10 (2.76m x 2.69m) Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, a range of base wall and drawer units, worktop over, sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, washing machine.
Bathroom 5´7 x 7´11 (1.70m x 2.41m) Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, a white three piece suite comprising of low level wc, wash basin, bath with shower over, airing cupboard.
Lounge 14´8 x 14´5 (4.47m x 4.39m) Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to balcony.
Bedroom 10´11 x 10´4 (3.32m x 3.14m) Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 12´7 x 7´1 (3.83m x 2.15m) Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Directions Leave Norwich City Centre north on Waterloo Road turning left onto Angel Road which continues onto Catton Grove Road. Lilburne Avenue can be found on the left just prior to the shops. The property can be identified by our propertyladder for sale board.
Location The property situated on the edge of the city centre. Norwich City centre is close by with its vibrant business and arts community and also the regional shopping centre. The prominent market stands in the centre of the city, nearly in the shadow of the castle, and nearby is the library which is in the Forum. Norwich Cathedral is situated in The Close on the edge of the river and there is a wide variety of bars, restaurants and leisure pursuits available within the city and a number of schools in both the state and private sector.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.