- CITY CENTRE PENTHOUSE
- COMMUNUAL ROOFTOP TERRACE
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- HUGE LIVING SPACE
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- LONG LEASE
- LOUNGE DINER WITH SEPERATE KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
SPACIOUS PENTHOUSE! This prestigious ‘Heritage Developments’ apartment offers a light, airy, two bedroom Penthouse with plenty of living space being made up of; a lounge/diner and separate kitchen also offering NO ONWARD CHAIN. There is a stunning outlook from the apartment and with it being stylishly decorated throughout and being an abode for only two years it really does offer all the charm of a new build, topped off by a communal rooftop terrace it really is a must see!
• City Centre Penthouse
• Two Double Bedrooms
• Immaculate Throughout
• Modern Fitted Kitchen
• Huge Living Space
• Ensuite to Master Bedroom
• Communal Rooftop Terrace
• Lounge/Diner with Separate Kitchen
• Long Lease
Kitchen Diner 7’4 x 14’11 (2.23m x 4.54m)
Reception Room 14’7 x 20’1 (4.44m x 6.12m)
Bathroom 8’5 x 6’3 (2.56m x 1.90m)
Bedroom One 11’8 x 13’10 (3.55m x 4.21m)
Ensuite 3’7 x 8’10 (1.09m x 2.69m)
Bedroom Two 11’6 x 10’2 (3.50m x 3.09m)
Communal Rooftop Terrace
Directions From Rose Lane in Norwich City Centre turn left onto King Street and the property can be found on the right hand side.
The property situated on the edge of the city centre. Norwich City centre is close by with its vibrant business and arts community and also the regional shopping centre. The prominent market stands in the centre of the city, nearly in the shadow of the castle, and nearby is the library which is in the Forum. Norwich Cathedral is situated in The Close on the edge of the river and there is a wide variety of bars, restaurants and leisure pursuits available within the city and a number of schools in both the state and private sector.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.