- ARRANGED OVER THREE LEVELS
- GARAGE & AMPLE PARKING
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- MODERN KITCHEN & MAIN BATHROOM
- MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- WELL LOCATED FOR HOSPITAL & UNIVERSITY
- WELL PRESENTED INTERIOR
Entrance Hall 6´5 x 15´6 (1.96m x 4.72m) Radiator, laminate floor, under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, doors to:-
Kitchen 6´4 x 12´4 (1.93m x 3.76m) Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, washing machine, oven and hob with extractor fan over, fridge, a range of base, wall and drawer units, roll edge work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, radiator.
WC A two piece suite comprising, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 13´1 x 11´2 (3.99m x 3.40m) Sealed unit double glazed window and doors to rear aspect, radiator, laminate floor.
First Floor Landing Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to 2nd floor, doors to:-
Bedroom 13´1 x 8´8 (3.99m x 2.64m) Two sealed unit double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 5´11 x 7´1 (1.80m x 2.16m) Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, three piece suite comprising, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over.
Bedroom 9´11 x 8´9 (3.02m x 2.67m) Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Second Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, door to:-
Bedroom 16´2 (max) x 10´4 (4.93m (max) x 3.15m) Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, eves access, fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to:-
Ensuite 7´8 x 6´3 (2.34m x 1.91m) Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, a three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, eves storage, radiator.
Front Garden Foorpath to front door with shrubs, brickweave drive to side single garage, off street parking.
Rear Garden Enclosed rear and side garden, laid to lawn.
Location The property situated to the west of the edge of the city centre. Norwich City centre is close by with its vibrant business and arts community and also the regional shopping centre. The prominent market stands in the centre of the city, nearly in the shadow of the castle, and nearby is the library which is in the Forum. Norwich Cathedral is situated in The Close on the edge of the river and there is a wide variety of bars, restaurants and leisure pursuits available within the city and a number of schools in both the state and private sector.
Directions Leaving Norwich on the Earlham Road towards the Five Ways roundabout, take the 2nd exit past the UEA, turn right at the traffic lights into old Watton Road passing Spire hospital, continue into tollgate Road, take the 1st exit at the roundabout into Three Score, continue to the roundabout and take the 3rd exit into Bishy Barnebee Way and 1st right into Caddow Road, bear left still on Caddow road where the property will be identified by the Propertyladder for sale board.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.