- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOUNGE-DINING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN TOWNHOUSE
- MUST BE SEEN!
- POPULAR SMALL DEVELOPMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- VISITOR PARKING BAYS
STYLISH MODERN HOME! With three generous bedrooms, an ensuite shower room and a kitchen breakfast room, this modern townhouse is an easy house to love! The décor is neutral & modern and with two parking spaces and a lawned garden this property is ready to move into. CALL TODAY TO VIEW!
Entrance Hall 15’1 x 6’9 (4.59m x 2.05m) Stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, radiator, door to:
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 11’3 x 8’5min 10’2max (3.42m x 2.56m min x 3.09m max)
A fitted range of base, wall and drawer units, roll edge work surfaces, sink and drainer, integrated oven with gas hob, spaces for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Living Room 15’5 x 12’11 (4.69m x 3.93m) Sealed unit double glazed double doors to garden, radiator.
Cloakroom 6’2 x 3’5 (1.87m x 1.04m) A white two piece suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom Three 12’2 x 6’6 (3.70m x 1.98m) Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10’9 x 8’6 (3.27m x 2.59m) Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Family Bathroom 6’7 x 5’6 (2.00m x 1.67m) A white three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Master Bedroom 9’7 x 9’3 (2.92m x 2.81m) Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, door to:
Ensuite Shower Room 5’5 x 5’8 (1.65m x 1.72m) A white three piece suite comprising of shower enclosure with electric shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Outside Parking – Two allocated parking spaces, two residents visitor spaces.
Front – Pathway to front door, mature trees and shrubs.
Rear – Fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn, shed, patio area.
Directions Leave Norwich City Centre heading North on St Clements Hill continuing over the Ring Road onto Spixworth Road, Upon arrival turn right into Austin Way and the property can be identified by our for sale board.
Old Catton is a Norwich suburb, which lies about two miles north-east to the centre of the city of Norwich. Catton Park is a local beauty spot with approximately 72 hectares of unspoiled green space. It is perfectly situated for enjoying the many attractions of Norwich, which include the Cathedral, The Forum, Norwich Castle and the city’s famous covered market. Norwich also has a variety of good schools in both the private and public sectors.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.